Bentonite clay, comprised of mineral-rich volcanic ash, draws out impurities in this facial mask. The aloe will cool and moisturize the skin, while lavender and rose water further detoxify and moisturize. If possible, relax and put your feet up while allowing this healing mask to do its magic.
Ingredients and Equipment
- ? cup natural bentonite clay powder
- 5 tablespoons pure rose water (add more for a thinner mask)
- 3 teaspoons aloe vera gel
- 2 drops lavender essential oil
Note: All of the above ingredients are available at most natural products stores.
- Pour clay into a medium-sized bowl and add the rose water, lavender and aloe vera gel; mix together.
- Transfer mask into a wide-mouth glass container.
How to Use
Apply an even layer of mask onto your clean face and neck area (avoid eyes and mouth); allow to dry. Leave mask on for up to 30 minutes and then rinse off with warm water.
Store remaining mask in a Mason jar or glass container in the fridge. For maximum benefit, apply once per week. Lasts in the fridge for 4 weeks.