Cooking for yourself is one of the surest ways to eat well. Bestselling author Mark Bittman teaches James Hamblin, MD and senior editor of Atlantic his recipe spaghetti squash. For the uninitiated, spaghetti squash is an awesome substitute for regular pasta with only a fraction of the calories—and for those that need it, no gluten at all.
- Top 5 Stress Relief Tips for Healthy Living
- Want to Support Your Strong, Healthy Bones? Try Getting More Magnesium in Your Diet
- Support Restful Sleep with Magnesium and Melatonin
- How Does Magnesium Help with Digestion and Gut Health
- Top 5 Health Benefits of Magnesium (Plus 7 signs you may not be getting enough)