What better way to celebrate Easter than with these delicious grain-free and dairy-free Coffee-Cake Muffins?! These muffins are the perfect addition to any brunch—just add your favorite warm beverage and enjoy!
Yield: 10 muffins
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
2½ cups blanched almond flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
2 eggs, beaten
½ cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup coconut sugar
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
¼ cup blanched almond flour
2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine almond flour and baking soda. In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into cupcake liners and fill about halfway.
- Mix the coconut sugar, coconut oil, almond flour and cinnamon together well to make the topping. Sprinkle generously over the muffins.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.