Stahlbush Island Farms provides amazingly fresh frozen organic foods, and recipes. Here's a few of our favorites!
Three Berry Crisp
¾ cup rolled oats
¾ cup flour
1 cup brown sugar, packed
½ cup butter
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
3 cups Stahlbush Island Farms Marion Blackberries
3 cups Stahlbush Island Farms Blueberries
2 cups Stahlbush Island Farms Strawberries; slice large berries in half
¼ cup instant tapioca
- Place fruit into 9 x 13 glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle tapioca on top of fruit.
- Cut butter into dry ingredients.
- Spread on top of fruit mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for about 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Spinach Rosemary Eggs in Ramekins
1 bag Stahlbush Island Farms Cut Spinach
1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
4 large eggs
4 teaspoons half-and-half
Salt and pepper to taste
2 teaspoons butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Divide the spinach between the four ramekins.
- Top with ½ teaspoon butter and a generous pinch of the chopped rosemary.
- Crack one egg into each ramekin and top with 1 teaspoon of half-and-half.
- Add a dash of salt and pepper to each.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 15-17 minutes or until the whites are set.
- Serve immediately.
Southwestern Black-Eyed Pea Salsa
1 bag Stahlbush Island Farms Black-Eyed Peas
1 bag Stahlbush Island Farm Super Sweet Corn
1 small avocado chopped
½ cup chopped cilantro
2 small tomatoes, seeded and chopped
½ cup chopped green onions
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon white pepper
Juice from 1 lemon or 2 Key limes
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Pour contents of Stahlbush bag of black-eyed peas in a microwave-safe bowl and heat on high for about 3 minutes or until defrosted.
- Do the same for the corn.
- For stovetop heating, add about 1-2 tablespoons of water or olive oil to a pot and stir until completely defrosted.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes prior to serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Marion Blackberry Bellini
1 bag Stahlbush Island Farms Marion Blackberries
1 bottle of Prosecco or champagne
½ cup St. Germain liqueur
Garnish with Stahlbush Island Farms Strawberries
- Place Marion blackberries into a blender or food processor. Chop until smooth.
- Place a fine sieve over a bowl and pour the mixture through the sieve. Use a spatula to push the purée through. Discard the solids.
- Pour purée into champagne glasses, about ¼ of the way full.
- Pour a dash of St. Germain liqueur over the purée (this will sweeten the drink; use more if you like really sweet drinks and less if you prefer tart).
- Top off with Prosecco or champagne.
- Garnish with strawberries.
- Serve immediately.