What’s better than tossing your used Natural Calm bottles into the recycling bin? Turning them into something that tidies your kitchen and keeps foods fresh longer. Next time you hit empty on your Natural Calm bottle, try this fun DIY project.
What You’ll Need
Empty Natural Calm bottles (16 oz is best)
Label stickers (can be gotten at any hobby craft store)
Ribbon (or lace or glitter of your choice)
Mod Podge or other craft glue
- Peel off the old labels from your empty Natural Calm bottles.
- Wash the bottles thoroughly in warm soapy water and let them dry.
- Before placing the new labels on the bottles, write contents on the label stickers.
- Place the stickers on the bottles in exactly the same location on each bottle—if you can, measure how far from the top of the bottle you place the first sticker so you can be as accurate as possible.
- Dab glue around the brim of the lid; cut and place ribbon, lace or other decoration into the glue around the lid. Let this dry.
- Add any desired decorations.
- Voilà! You have a cute matching set of pantry containers, which can hold up to 1 pound of your most-used pantry staples.