A sweet and tangy lemonade Popsicle that not only tastes good but quenches your thirst and replaces vital minerals during hot summer days, this unique recipe gives you vitamins C and B as well as potassium and magnesium.
1 cup of water
½ cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
1 tablespoon maple syrup
2 tablespoons molasses
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
3 teaspoons Organic Sweet Lemon Natural Calm
- Make the water slightly warm, enough to dissolve the Lemon Natural Calm.
- Add the maple syrup and molasses and stir until all dissolved.
- Add in the lemon juice and apple cider vinegar. Stir together.
- Pour the mixture into Popsicle molds.
- Place in freezer and allow 3–4 hours until fully frozen.
- Pop ’em out and enjoy!