Natural Vitality CALM® Muscles
- All the benefits of multi-award-winning Natural Vitality’s Calm plus a unique formula to promote muscle relaxation and recovery.
- Includes the amino acid L-carnitine to support fatty acid metabolism, as well as bromelain, a proteolytic enzyme complex derived from the pineapple plant.
- Delicious tangy organic watermelon flavor. Vegan, gluten free, and GMO-free.
Natural Vitality’s Calmful Muscles, part of Natural Vitality’s Calm Specifics line, is a delicious watermelon-flavored formula designed to ease tired, sore, or cramping muscles. It features the same easily-absorbable magnesium found in Natural Vitality’s Calm, plus a unique combination of the amino acid L-carnitine and the enzyme bromelain to help tired muscles relax and recover.
WHY IS SUPPLEMENTAL MAGNESIUM SO IMPORTANT?
Magnesium is one of the most important basic nutrients—it powers more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body. But since our bodies can’t produce this mineral, we need to replenish its supply every day. Nearly 2/3 (66%) of Americans are Magnesium deficient. That’s where Natural Vitality’s Calmful Muscles come in. Best-selling, multi-award-winning Natural Vitality’s Calm helps promotes healthy magnesium levels and balance calcium intake—the result of which is natural stress relief, better sleep and more relaxed muscles.
HOW DOES NATURAL VITALITY’S CALMFUL MUSCLES WORK?
For muscles to function properly, there needs to be the right amount of both calcium and magnesium within them. Calcium is what makes muscle fibers contract, whereas magnesium is what allows to them to relax. Without enough magnesium to balance the calcium, muscles remain tense, causing them to spasm and twitch Natural Vitality’s Calmful Muscles was specifically designed to help ease tired, sore, or cramping muscles, including:
- The same relaxing magnesium found in Natural Vitality’s Calm, the multi-award-winning, best-selling anti-stress drink mix
- The amino acid l-carnitine to support healthy muscle function and recovery as well as fatty acid metabolism
- Bromelain – derived from the pineapple plant – is a proteolytic enzyme complex that aids in protein digestion and may reduce inflammation
- Beet root powder which contains antioxidants and micronutrients including nitric oxide, which may help blood vessels relax
Join the CALM Community
Discover recipes, tips and more